Seth here reporting on Finals week for Lisa and I. So far, Lisa has already taken 1 final. She had a medical terminology test online and did very very well. She has 2 more finals, an O Chem test on Wednesday with me and a Culinary Basics final on Friday. She is expecting to do well on both. So far I have taken 2 finals. I am stuggling a little in Biology so the test was rough. I also had my Dynamics final. I new about 3/4 of them right off the bat and I fought through the rest of them so I think i did ok. Once we get through O Chem I am done. Can't wait for Saturday. Anyways just though you'd all like to know.
Here are pics of Me and Lisa at our friends wedding.
ok I need some pictures!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteglad to see that you have a blog so we can be blogging buddies.
ReplyDeleteGood luck guys
ReplyDeleteI am so happy that finals are over for you both. Good job!
ReplyDelete