Thursday, April 30, 2009

May is a Big Month!!!

Well its a big week for Lisa and I. We are just finishing up finals week. It hasn't been the best week ever but we made it. Well we now get to move into our new apartment. I (Seth) of course have to live in my old gross apartment for another week but I am still moving a majority of my stuff over now. It is really exciting and we are kinda freaking out. Saturday we are going to take out our endowments in the Logan temple. We are very excited and we can't wait to see our families. After that we are just going to work for the next week to keep our minds off the fact that we will be getting married next Saturday. I am working in the USU waterlab for the summer. It pays decent and it offers great experience that will really help me in the future. I am also working at North Eastern Services. I go and watch handicapped adults. It really is a great job. It is a lot of fun hanging out with them and take care of them. Lisa is working at the Providence inn. She called looking for a job and the manager said liked her voice so she interviewed Lisa and really liked her. It is a great job and Lisa loves it. Well thats our lives. We are really excited for what is to come. I feel really blessed to marry Lisa. She is great!


By the way,

Our Reception is:
Saturday May 9th
4:00 - 6:00
Hampton's Ford Gardens
3585 West Bigler Road
Collinston, Utah 84306 (It is right next to Old Barn Theatre a couple miles from the Riverside Exit)

We also have an open house reception:

Saturday May 16th
6:00 - 8:00
1096 S. 4000 W. Rexburg ID

We would love to see you all!

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you guys!!! Oh and it's about time you updated! .....Not that I have room to talk. I love you guys and I am so excited to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's sweet you went through the temple!!! And just as exciting you're getting married!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So it's Ashley Sullenger! Forgot to log out of that account!

    ReplyDelete